Thursday, May 4, 2006

Warm Weather is my favorite



I love sunshine. I love the sweet smell of lilac trees in bloom, for some reason they remind me of my Granny & Papaw's old house in Greenfield, IN. I love seeing green grass and smelling lawn clippings. I love sleeping with my windows open and hearing birds singing at the crack of dawn. I love miles 6-8 on our bike trail. During those miles we are the farthest away from highways and houses, and can almost forget that we live in the city. I love eating sushi. I love jumping off the boat at the lake. I love Australia. I love laying on the beach and feeling the sun warm my eyelids as it comes out from behind a cloud. I love when the sky is stormy and dark in the background and the sun is shining on something in the foreground. I love fishing. I love watching cats climb trees. I love grilling burgers out on the grill. I love wearing summer clothes and flip flops. I love Lake Michigan (on the Michigan side.) I love warm temperatures and wind without a chill. I love reunions, weddings, graduations, and summer get-togethers.

I am so glad it is getting warm out again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»