Thursday, May 25, 2006

Flashback Thursday

I studied Abroad in Australia. It was AWESOME!!
Camping with Elaine and Jenny in the Blue Mountains
Relaxing on a secluded beach in the Whitsunday Islands
Hiking in the outback
Camel Safari on Frazier Island
Trying to learn how to surf...in the cold winter water...brrrrrrIn a crater on top of Uluru (Ayres Rock) in the middle of the outback
Holding a little crab that I chased down and caught near Surfer's Paradise
Greeting a Kangaroo...at the zoo in Cairns (the wild ones are much too scary to get close to)

Taking a three day tour around the Whitsunday Islands with my friends. You may not be able to tell from these pictures, but I did go to my classes as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»