Monday, May 15, 2006

Things I Noticed This Weekend

I think people forget about Heath Bars. Heath is the best topping ever! It is a forgotten favorite. I had some vanilla ice cream with my Heath at Coldstone

According to my friend Michelle, It is possible to give yourself a black eye when trying to smell your air freshner

There are not a lot of great places to eat on Wells Street in Old Town. I do not suggest going to O'Brians...unless you are at least 83 years old.

It seems to me that lots of men go to the grocery on the night before Mother's Day. A few of them asked ME where to find things! I acted like I knew.

When you are sitting in a cold stadium on a rainy day, it becomes worth it to sign up for a credit card if it means getting a free blanket!

The Cubs have lost 14 out of their last 16 games... Ryan and I witnessed yesterdays pummeling.
Padres = 9
Cubs = 0
Sorry Mama Keim

"Take me out to the ball game" can rock when Eddie Vedder (lead singer of Pearl Jam) leads it.

The El Train can be a very smelly place after a baseball game

Guacamole is really really good




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Was nice to see that you remembered I was a Cubbie fan...there is always tomorrow!!!! I watched that game...should have looked for you!!!! Enjoy your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»