Monday, May 22, 2006

My mom and dad are the greatest! On Friday they came up to Chicago for no reason other than to have dinner with Ryan and I.

They showed up around 4:30 and Ryan was taking a nap. I went into the bedroom to tell him that mom and dad were here, but that we would be quiet and that he should keep resting. He laughed and said something about my dad's ability to be quiet. Haha. Needless to say, he got up from his nap.

We went to this awesome resturaunt named Redstone American Grill, which Ryan was immediately attracted to because of its beautiful stone walls and outdoor patio seating. The food may very well have been the best that Ive ever tasted...the company was flavorful as well.

After a delicious meal, we took a trip to REI, one of our favorite stores in Oakbrook.

I am so thankful for my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»