Thursday, May 25, 2006

It happened...

I went a couple too many days without blogging and now there are simply too many things for me to blog about, which is why it has taken so long for me to attempt.

Here is a summary of events which you will see me blog about later...after the holiday weekend, except that by then there will be 19 other things to blog about. Hmmmm

1. Ryan can't remember my cellphone number...which would have come in handy yesterday when he blew out the front tire of his bike 6 miles away from home.

2. I got a new dress...then tried it on for Ryan and he thought I looked like a French Maid, which was not my goal. So I took that one back and got another new dress :o)

3. Kyle and Sarah are getting married in two days. It will be so fun to be in Michigan for the weekend.

4. Ryan is 1/3 of the way done with his Surgery rotation...and he has learned a lot about gastric banding.

5. Michelle and I have been jamming to Tae Bo with Billy Blanks...we are tough

6. My brother Aaron is a fisherman. He has been in Florida fishing the flats and caught some huge redfish. I hope he took a picture so I can post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!! I made the blog!