Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Grocery

I don't love going to the Grocery. Infact, I have been putting it off for weeks. There are multiple reasons for this, which I am sure you are interested in knowing, so I will list them for you now.

1.) I have had many bad expereinces while at the grocery. For example, looking for scallions in the seafood section and not knowing what in the world oleo is or where to find it.

2.) After I have been sitting in traffic for an hour on my way home from work, the last thing I want to do is go to the grocery.

3.) If I go to the grocery, that means I have to carry the groceries up two flights of stairs...which makes me not want to go to the grocery.

4.) It is raining out...which means the grocery carts at the store will be wet when I get there, and that bothers me.

5.) I just know there has to be something that we already have at our apartment that I can make for dinner...so why would I go to the grocery tonight?

As I said yesterday and the day before that, "I will go to the grocery tomorrow."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have milk, eggs and bread you can always make french toast, some fruit on the side, you've got supper!! Heheehehe Love U, MOMO

Anonymous said...

You and your grocery! Try going to the Target... way more fun than the grocery. Although I agree with the problem of 2 flights of stairs. So, what can we rig to haul bags up and in through a window possibly?? We need some creativity here...

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»