Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged

So I usually don't do this tag thing, but my friend Jenn (who I have never met) tagged me and it makes me happy that I have friends out there in the blogosphere who are really my friends, people I really like, actual friends who I have never even met! For this very reason, everyone I tag at the end of this post is someone I consider a true friend who I have never met! I love Blog friends!

  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Loving being a Junior at Penn High School
  • Singing and dancing with Chamber Choir - ...at elementary schools and nursing homes in a sparkly, poofy-sleeve dress, high heels and panty hose - the panty hose were not my favorite part of the outfit, but all the girls in swing choir HAD to wear them!
  • Went on a mission trip to Belize with my youthgroup...where we ate iguana
  • Worrying that I would never find a husband (praise the Lord Ryan loves me!)

Five things on my to-do list today:

  • Cook something...anything!
  • Buy "Once" soundtrack for Ryan
  • Mail a package UPS-style
  • Attempt some one-handed push-ups, p90x style
  • "Do work" - Rob and Big anyone?
Places I have traveled:
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • India
  • Jamaica
  • Hawaii

Snacks I enjoy:

  • White Cheddar Cheez-Its.
  • EL Fudge Cookies
  • Oreo Cookies
  • Snickerdoodle cookies
  • Any kind of cookies

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Buy bikes for all the church planters in India
  • Quit work and go with Ryan to the Whitsunday Islands
  • Pay off Ry's medschool loans
  • Buy a house on a lake and another house on the ocean
  • Figure out why the engine light is on in my car

Five of my bad habits:

  • Eating cookies
  • Not untying my shoes before taking them off
  • Extreme fascination with "The Biggest Loser"
  • Knowing the hosts of E! by first and last name
  • Hitting the snooze button six-too-many times

Five places I have lived:

  • Muncie, IN (where I was born)
  • Granger, IN (hometown)
  • Holland, MI (college)
  • Chicago, IL (while Ryan was in med school)
  • Grand Rapids, MI (current)

Five jobs I’ve had:

Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):

5 comments:

Flame Lilly said...

You're so cute! Thanks for including me in tag! its' funny as i feel i totally know you too! Can't wait to meet you one glorious day!!
S:)

natalie said...

Thanks for tagging me!

It's so neat how blogging has created this new dynamic of friendship...

You've never met someone, but you feel like you've known them forever!

Jeanna said...

Sounds like someone has a fascination - or addiction - to cookies :)

Personally, I'm a dark chocolate peanut M&M fan.

Miss Mandy said...

I agree with Natalie. I don't know what I would do if I saw you at church. If I hug you, don't be afraid. I feel like we're friends. =)

P.S. do you twitter?

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks for playing! :) i'm glad we can be friends even though we've never met!