Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dear future me...

So my friend Lindsay found this fun site where you can actually email your future self. Its called FutureMe. I decided to give it a try - and actually had a lot to say to my future self. I am looking forward to getting some messages from my past self in the not-so-distant future.

You just type out whatever message you want and enter in your email address (so you want to make sure its an email you won't change) and pick the year you want it delivered to you....anytime from this year to 2037. Its like an electronic timecapsule for your thoughts.

What would you write to your future self?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for FutureMe. I think its an incredibly cool concept!

Miss Mandy said...

I'll have to think about that. I once wrote a letter to my teenage self in a blog. It was therapeutic.