Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancing DC

My friend DC Curry raised a bunch of money for South Bend's Center for the Homeless last weekend at a benefit dinner where he competed in the "Dancing with our Stars" competition. I wasn't there, but I heard that he brought down the house. Check out this video of him practicing before the big night.



DC was captain of ND's football team in 2004, president of ND's Fellowship of Christian Athletes and an NFL player before he decided to take on the role as Director of Granger's Student Ministry last year.

He and his lovely wife Brooke are two of the most incredible people I have ever met. They live their lives to the fullest, laugh a lot and make this world a better place.

I love them.

1 comment:

DC Curry said...

You're too kind...but seriously it was awesome!!!