Wednesday, April 30, 2008

EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed

Last night I went with a couple of friends to see Ben Stein's new movie "EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed"

This documentary was incredibly compelling - and, depending on their pre-existing world view, some people probably will absolutely hate it.

However, it brings up a very important point: There is a growing Intelligent Design movement in the scientific community and Darwinian Evolutionists don't like their theory being challenged.

Anyone who understands the scientific method, which is based on open, honest inquiry should understand that the various theories out there should be able to be debated. Darwin debated the theories of his time, but now the trend is that no one can debate Darwin.

I recommend that you see this movie. If I were in High School right now, I would have a lot to say in my science class today!

Watch the official movie trailer:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Well I love Ben Stein + I love controversial issues like this, so I bet it would love the movie! Remember when he spoke at Hope? He is definitely a very intelligent man...