Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lunch with THE BUS

Thats right folks, Ryan will be joining Pittsburgh's Jerome Bettis for lunch tomorrow afternoon. The Bus, who began his career at Notre Dame, will be speaking on the topic of asthma to some physicians, and Ryan got invited!
I told Ry to take my digi-cam so I can post a picture of him by The Bus on my blog, but Ryan would rather not interact with celebrities...

I will probably be sneaking in with my fake, dark glasses and mustache to snap a picture.

3 comments:

Corey Mann said...

hop on www.pulsefm.com and listen to me give the weather and time A LOT! gotta go-need to get that CASTING CROWNS song ready...apparently we play ALL of them. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Whats the deal... a triumphant return home from your time abroad and no posts.. we are starving out here. not really, but am curious to see what comes next. respectfully yours from MI.

katie holt said...

i miss you amber! where are you??