Monday, September 25, 2006

Great Days

Great Days. Ryan and I went back to Mars Hill for church yesterday morning. They had a drumline leading worship - which was unlike anything I had ever seen (or heard) before. The sound was huge, and the beats were huge, and Ryan discovered that his favorite kind of worship is drumline worship.

Last night one of Ryan's attending physicians had us over for dinner at her house with her family. We had a blast listening to stories of her adventures through residency and becoming a pediatric pulmonologist ... and we had some great steak too!

This afternoon I met up with my great friend Jessica Oosting for coffee in Holland. Jess recently founded her own company. Valeo / Personal Training I am so proud of her. She has people knocking down her door to get on her client list. I am one of those people and you can be too! :o) Check out her bio HERE.

Tonight we are off to San Chez for some glorious tapas with Joel and Faye. It's hard top believe that in only one week we will be leaving Grand Rapids and moving back to the Windy City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambs - Just got back from Florida and got updated on your post - what a surprise to see my face! Thank you so much for your sweet words and encouragement! You're the best!!!
Thinking of you as you go back to Chi-town! mucho love - jess