Monday, September 11, 2006

Making Ripples

Its about living a life, that touches a life, that touches a life ...

When Mike Breaux wrote this book, he must have been sitting down over coffee with some friends, because as I read it felt that he was having that conversation across the table from me. I read this great, little book on my plane ride home from Phoenix, and I highly recommend it. You will relate to Mike's stories, because he tells them to you as if he is your favorite uncle. You will be inspired to live a life that ripples purposefully. Every life leaves ripples, but you can be strategic about leaving ripples that count for something.

What are you doing to make every moment count?

1 comment:

Corey Mann said...

I cannot begin to even tell you what that last line has done to me in the last 4 months...it was cool to see it on your post today.

Also, cool to hear your experience at Mars Hill was cool. Debbie and I make the trek every now and then. But Sundays are tough. Then summer hits when we can go-and he leaves. Ugh.