Saturday, September 9, 2006

Birthday Shenanigans

I had such a great birthday this year! Ryan got me a new tiny digi cam - which will be perfect for capturing blogworthy shots on a regular basis. He is so incredible, wonderful, brilliant, amazing, great!
I loved spending the weekend with my family...
and Ryan had a few minutes to get some studying done on the porch. As you can see, the kitties love him.

To top it all off we moved to Grand Rapids and met our new family for the month! The McKenzies are too kind and have welcomed us two crazy strangers into their home.

Erin, who is basically everything I wish I could have been in 7th grade, surprised me with a delicious brownie/fruity/yummy dessert that she made by herself. I am hoping that Erin will give me some cooking lessons while I am here.

1 comment:

J Aquila said...

Happy Late B-Day Amber Dawn! Mine is this Thursday and honestly, for the first time in my life, getting older doesn't seem that bad anymore. Just some of my thoughts. Miss you guys. Wish you could have checked out Merge last night. I think you both would have liked it.