Sunday, October 8, 2006

She's Alive!!

Quick re-cap for those of you who assuming that I died. I am, infact, alive and well...and finally have a second to catch up on my blogging.

Ryan's lunch with Jerome Bettis was great. Ryan was one of only 15 people invited! This is a shot Ryan took of one of the many women swarming Mr. Bettis.

We ended our time in Grand Rapids, packed everything up and moved back to Chicago at the end of September. Ryan did awesome in his pulmonary pediatric rotation and felt great about the impression he had of DeVos Children's Hospital and the wonderful staff there.

It felt great to be back in Chicago sleeping in our own bed with our own space and our great friends Michelle and Bryan next door. We had a day to relax and then got back into the swing of things early Monday morning. Ryan started his pediatric infectious disease rotation, which has been pretty intense so far. He has lots of reading to do and lots of memorization of diseases, but he is incredibly focused and determined and I couldn't be more proud.

My job is a blast! I headed to Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference on Wednesday and got home late friday night. I am exhausted! I'll be posting about Catalyst later this week.

Hope all you readers feel a little caught up on my life....more later

No comments: