Thursday, October 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!

Happy birthday to my sister Angela.
I remember when we would play dress up and she would be the princess and I would be her dog.
The years we spent in the bunk bed room...which she had sprinkled glitter all over in attempt to spread the "pixy dust" around.
The times that she would yell out, "AAROMBER" to get Aaron and I to both respond.
She is a wonder, a joy, and is simply hilarious.
People say we sound the same. I say her singing voice is much better.
Angela is one of the single most compassionate people on this planet. She cares deeply for people and they feel that care within the first few minutes of being in contact with her.
She has spent years volunteering her time to build into the lives of Jr. High and High School girls who look up to her and learn from her and model after her.
She has traveled to distant countries to help those who are less fortunate, living in poverty, and she has given herself to showing the love of Christ to everyone she meets.
She is a light in the darkness...not just a light in the light.
Angela has lived each day of her life for others.
She is wholly devoted to Johnnie and inspires me by the way she serves Jesus beside him.
To top it all off, she is a whiz at cutting hair, she is creative and artistic.
I don't think that there are a lot of siblings out there with a relationship like ours.
I could not love her more.

I love you Sista Sista! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No father could be more proud of his two daughters. I love you two!
- Daddy

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister! Good times, Good times... Love ya!
Ang

Anonymous said...

there's nothing better than sisters

Anonymous said...

Funny enough, JD, Isaac and I all had a chance to be the princess' dog. I love Angela too!

One cousin from Florida...Josh