Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tagged again... and again

I thought I might make it through this round of tag without getting caught, but alas, it has happened...again. The tricky part is that not one, but two people that I know of have tagged me. Thank you Tim & J.

3 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Freaky Frights on Forest Avenue
2. Viruses
3. That thing in the cave in The Neverending Story

3 PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
1. My brother Aaron
2. Dwight Schrute
3. Ryan (of course)

3 THINGS I HATE:
1. The Devil
2. Country Music
3. Oops...I listed the same thing twice.

3 THINGS I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:
1. Wearing my coat
2. Drinking a Diet Coke
3. Collecting "Cool Things Churches are Doing" stories to post on www.AspireOne.com

3 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Fill up my passport with stamps
2. Catch a huge blue marlin to hang on my wall
3. Change the world

3 THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Sell stuff
2. Drive a stick-shift
3. Be myself

3 THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1. Reverse driving directions
2. Fly in a small aircraft without tossing my cookies
3. Rip a phone book in half

3 THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
1. Moody Radio
2. www.OneLlama.com
3. Imogen Heap

3 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Sushi
2. Chipotle
3. Hamburgers

3 SHOWS I WATCHED AS A KID:
1. Rainbow Bright
2. Smurfs (but don't tell my mom, because we weren't supposed to watch that)
3. Care Bears

3 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Dan
2. Katie
3. Michelle's Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY we weren't supposed to watch the smurfs either!!! scary little blue people...