Thursday, April 13, 2006

What should I be when I grow up?

These last few months have been...interesting. Lets just day, I am not exactly sure what I should be when I grow up. At this point, my goal is simply that I would keep doing the next right thing, and that every job I have would make me a better person and allow me to make a good contribution to the organization, and especially to the world as a whole.

In youthgroup, that was our thing, that we would be world changers. Actually, I had a T-Shirt from an Acquire The Fire convention that proclaimed in flourescent letters that I was a:

"Fire Breathing
Devil Stompin'
Soul-Winning
World-Changing
WILD kind of Christian"

So, in my efforts to be a world changer, I am curious as to what you, my wonderful readers, think I should be when I grow up.

Here are some ideas that have been given to me so far

*Work for the Circus
*Saturday Night Live
*Anchor the evening news
*Give trolley tours at the Zoo

What do you think I should be when I grow up?

3 comments:

Corey Mann said...

I think you should be whatever you want. I want to be a Colossians 3:17 kind of guy...but that's just me.

Corey with a "C"

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»