Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ryan, what are your hobbies? "I like to ride my Bike."


Yesterday the weather was nice enough for Ry and I to take a bike ride. 10 miles later, I realized that I am not ready for Bike The Drive yet.

This is a picture from last year's Bike The Drive. The city of Chicago shuts down lakeshore drive 15 miles in both directions for the 30 mile morning ride for thousands of bikers. I only had one crash...when a crazy lady turned into my wheel, but all in all it was a great day. Our friends Scott & Lisa Biked the Drive with us. What a day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of you guys...you look like a Swedish maiden Ambs! Love U, MOMO

Anonymous said...

You guys look like such pros!!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»