Thursday, April 6, 2006

That guy with the nametag...


In my efforts to become a better Manager of Volunteers, I came across something wonderfully different, something that made me smile. This site i came across actually made me laugh out loud with sheer happiness. It makes me happy when people do things that other people might not do. It makes me happy when I know people are doing their best to make the world a better place, even if it is something little.

This guy Scott Ginsberg has worn a nametag all day, every day since November 2, 2002 to encourage people to be friendlier and more approachable.

His site is www.hellomynameisscott.com and you will find lots of neat stuff if you go there. Infact, I have decided that his site is worthy of being on my "neat links" list.

Someday, I would like to come up with an idea like Scott had. A simple idea that changes the world, is worthy of international recognition and speaking engagements. :o)

1 comment:

hellomynameisscott said...

Thanks for the link love! I know this was posted last year, but I just now saw your blog.

Keep it up man. Your idea will come to you when you're ready :)