Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring Cleaning

We did it! We actually took a whole Jeep-Load of clothes, shoes, appliances, and furniture to GoodWill yesterday. I don't know what got into Ryan, but after a year of trying to get him to go thru his old stuff in the closet, he finally did it!

I am so happy. We now have room in our closets, and can now fully utilize what once was poorly used storage space. Cleaning our entire house together from top to bottom yesterday was one of my favorite things we have done since moving in... ("together" being the key-word)

Our neighbor Andrea is moving, so she gave us her couch...which Ryan immediately vacuumed as soon as we got the door closed after bringing it in the house. I have Stanley Steemer coming Tuesday to do the proper clean on it.

After today, when we re-arrange our living space, Ill post a picture or two so that you know what our new, old couches look like :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested