Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today I learned about Sugar Gliders

Ryan and I have been selling stuff on Craig's List. One item that is currently for sale is a Smoothie Maker - still in the box! We got two blenders for our wedding, so it only makes sense that I sell one.

Today I got the following email: "do you still have the smoothie maker? i need it to blend food for my sugar glider would it work for that?"

Before emailing back I think to myself, "Sugar Glider? What is a Sugar Glider?" Thank you Google, for directing me to knowledge about this hilarious little buddy of a pet.











People LOVE Sugar Gliders! Apparently they are tiny marsupials native to Australia and Indonesia. They require a very specific natural food diet, require a lot of room to climb/move around, can be smelly, messy, noisy, have emotional issues and they bite...but other than that they make great little pets. You can learn a lot about Sugar Gliders on Gliderpedia.

I now feel informed enough to email this lady back to let her know that my blender will indeed be capable of blending food for her Sugar Glider.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I had a friend with a sugar glider. She let it camp out between her t-shirt and sweatshirt and she'd "wear" it to college. It was sweet and cute and EXPENSIVE!

Mo said...

hey lady. i gave you a very very very very prestigeous award. check out my blog. : )