Thursday, March 26, 2009

on my mind right now...

  • I miss my hubby. I can't wait for this crazy night float month to be over so we can live on the same schedule again! I seriously just teared up thinking about it. pregnant and hormonal? yes.
  • My friend Kelli is cutting my hair soon and I am so excited about it - I LOVE getting my hair done!
  • Is it bad that I have worn the same 2 pairs of maternity jeans every single day since Christmas?
  • $15 dresses at Old Navy - They fit my belly! SAYIN'!
  • There are a lot of red markers and pens on my desk at work right now. I don't know where they come from, I'm like a magnet for red pens.
  • One of my least favorite things is when I'm in a public restroom and that sanitizer smelly deodorizer sprayer thing sprays while I'm in there...especially when it's right over my head and I smell like a floral explosion for the rest of the day.
  • I think Ry and I might rake the back yard this weekend - Yahoo!
  • Are any of my West Michigan friends going to the mom-to-mom sale at the Deltaplex tomorrow? Maybe I'll see you there!

6 comments:

Sandy McDonough said...

I love that you're going to the mom-to-mom sale, you are going to be the cutest mom ever! Miss you and love you lots.

Kelli Marie said...

I am so excited to do your hair! :)

heather said...

i'm so going to the sale! my friend sarah anne and i are getting there around 8 - apparently we want to beat the crowds. if you're up and want to wait in line with us, call my cell!

Mo said...

I'm still wearing the same maternity jeans...haha. i refuse to buy a larger size pant so as a self-inflicted punishment i wear maternity jeans in hopes that it will depress me enough to work out. hasn't happened yet. it takes a lot to depress me : ) haha.

I'm also secretly hoping that I'll get pregnant like, yesterday, and then I can just say that I wear maternity pants because I'm pregnant again.

xoxo

ODCFkids said...

i'm still wearing maternity pants, too. i think i lived in gouchos during my pregnancy. i'm surprised they didn't fall apart from washing the same pair over and over... :)
it's all good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber!! I suppose this comment is more in response to your post below but it just seems like proper blogging etiquette to comment on the most recent post. :)

I LOVE your blog - I've read it for a couple years now. I know I keep coming back simply because your writing is so relateable - everyday events and joys that we all have in common. I can't wait to continue the journey - especially as Baby Cox joins the adventure! Congratulations!

Andrea