Tuesday, March 17, 2009

28 Weeks

As I mentioned last week when my pregnancy calculator described my baby to the likeness of a Sock Monkey - this week again I am baffled by the item they have chosen to help me know how big my baby is.

Week 28

Baby's Length: 15.25-15.75 in.

Baby's Weight: 2.25-2.5 lbs.

Baby's Size: Pair of sneakers


Really? A pair of sneakers? You couldn't think of anything better to compare to?
...both sneakers?
...what size of sneakers?
...the sneakers I'm wearing right now?

SO CONFUSING!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Try babycenter.com, they use fruit to compare...maybe less confusing :)

Mindy said...

can't wait to see what that site you're using gives you next. frying pan? 2-liter bottle of pop...? i prefer fruits/veggies too, but this is pretty amusing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your baby is big enough to fit in your hands and fill them up! That is a good thought!