Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Weeks to Go!

Week 30

Baby's Length: 16.25-17 in.

Baby's Weight: 3 lbs.

Baby's Size: Thick Wool Sweater, Folded

First it was a Sock Monkey
Then a pair of sneakers
and now this?...a thick wool sweater?!?! folded?!?!?! Talk about ridiculous. These items do not help me know how big my baby is!
_________________________
In other news, I'm feeling great and the baby seems to be having a ball in there! All 5 senses are fully developed now, so there's a lot of touching, hearing, seeing, smelling and tasting going on. Sometimes when I poke my belly, the baby pokes me back. I'm sure Ryan's singing has been highly entertaining as well!

We think it's either a boy or a girl. Ryan thinks it's a boy. My granny thinks its a girl. What do you think? Enter your guess into the poll in my sidebar!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

ooooh you opened it up for guesses?! just post a poll in your sidebar :) haha ...

my guess is girl. my odds are 50/50!

Pirates & Pigtails said...

GIRL!

amberWIRE said...

I took Mindy's advice and added a poll to my sidebar! Thanks Mindy!

Mrs. DuPuis said...

If you're tired of the strange size comparisons, babycenter.com gives a little bit more normal ones. Currently our baby is the length of a spaghetti squash. Yes, I said they are a LITTLE bit more normal!

Anonymous said...

I think It's a GIRL... then I can see those shorts you can't stop talking about! HA!
Ang your sister

Sarah said...

I say Boy...but so far this year, I have been correct for only 1 friend out of 3. So, we'll see if I'm right this time. I can't wait to hug my wool sweater nephew/niece baby! Love you.