Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rank List

We did it! Last night we submitted Ryan's rank list for Residency Programs. I wish I could tell you where we ranked...but I have to be careful about all of the program directors out there who are reading my blog...so if you want to know anything, you'll just have to call me.

Now, all we can do is wait until March 15th to open the envelope and see where we will actually end up. It feels really great to have that part of the journey done. Life is so exciting. I can't wait to see where we'll be in June.

Ryan becomes Dr. Ryan on June 3rd when he graduates. I can't believe how fast these med school years have gone!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations!! I can attest to what a big deal it is to finally have that finished and not over your head. You can finally relax and enjoy how great 4th year is. We are still praying and deciding on our list. Down now really to 3 top contenders. In a way I wish I was applying to one of the ultra-competitive fields where the choice was a little more out of my hands. But then again I suppose it is better to be able to pick where you will live. Hope it's a favorable Match for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, Amber and Ryan! Good things are ahead!