Friday, January 12, 2007

Flashback Friday

I came across this picture recently and couldn't believe what I saw! That's Ryan in the grocery cart...and that's Johnnie in the cart behind him with the goggles! Who would have known at that moment that I was looking at my future husband and my sister's future husband. Hilarous!

What are they doing in grocery carts, you ask? Well, this is a little event called "The Push" at Hope College. Near the end of each year, in May, a bunch of crazy guys do a race around campus and each team has their own theme. "The Push" began back in 2001 with some guys in my class, and is now on official Hope College Tradition.

Check out our friend Matt in the background waving the American Flag. Those elbow pads were drawn on with a marker.

Good Times

2 comments:

meredith said...

oh goodness. this photo is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Who would guess that ONE picture could make me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants...oh the days! There's something (or someone) to laugh at everywhere you look on this pic! hehhehe!!!