Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On getting things done...

Whew. I have been getting things done. That pretty much sums up my week so far. Yes, it's only Tuesday...but a productive two days it has been.

Monday:

1.) Washed all cross country ski clothing...including gloves/hats/coats/snowpants. This was an adventure, because we have a horrendous washing machine in the basement that gobbles quarters, and a dryer that is even worse. Luckily everything turned out okay.

2.) Logged 6 hours working online for AspireOne

3.) Took Ryan's Jeep to the car wash to get all of the salt and sludge off.

4.) Got the Jeep's oil changed...for freeeeeeeee! Thank you JiffyLube

5.) Got new windshield wiper for Jeep...for freeeeee! Thank you again JiffyLube

6.) Paid JiffyLube a heafty fee for much needed Fuel System Cleaning (which is how I got everything else for free)

TUESDAY:

1.) Did some Yogalates

2.) Finished reading "Real Owl's Don't Bark" (full review to be posted soon)

3.) Looked in cook books for recipes, and actually made a list of things I need from the grocery.

4.) Logged 5 hours working/called some pastors/researched some church websites

5.) Watered my plants. I have 2 that are sort of living...nearly dead, but not quite.

6.) Did the dishes (my least favorite is Ryan's daily stovetop oatmeal pan)

7.) Dropped off 2 bags of goodies at GoodWill.

8.) Now I am about to go to the bank and the grocery...or I might do those things tomorrow.


How was your day?

No comments: