Monday, January 22, 2007

My Friends are Populating the Earth

Check out this Duck Tub! Carolyn makes it look really really cute...someday...not today...someday, when I have a baby, I'm getting it a duck tub!

Speaking of babies, everyone is having babies! Here's Mark & Tara's new little buddy, and below that is Lacey, holding her new little one, and Nurse Anna (next to her in the pic) will have a baby of her own in a few months too!

Brian and Brittany had baby Lucas last week (the night of her baby shower) They are doing well, but Lucas was 3 weeks early so he is at Children's Memorial Hospital while his lungs strengthen up before coming home...then I'll have a picture to show you.

Here's Erika with her tiny guy, and a picture of Johnnie boy holding Corey & Debbie Mann's little man.

Matt & Eli had little Emma and Tiece has #2 on the way! Whew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaaa!! so cute...i'm a bit partial to that lil' guy getting a smooch from his daddy... ;) ;)

Love ya, ambs!!

Tara said...

I ditto my sis, thanks for showing off my guys!

Anonymous said...

She loves the duck tub as much as we love the fact she sleeps at night time! Watch i say that now but will certainly be in for it the next few months.
The Dad

Leticia said...

Amber!

I feel so honored! Thanks for including us on your blog! It's a baby craze out there, any chance you and Ryan will be joining anytime soon? Have a fantastic day, dear!

Love,
Tiece