Thursday, January 4, 2007

I Heart Ryan & warm weather


It doesn't seem like January. Can you see the sun shining in that picture? Now, don't get me wrong, I love it. I am pretty pumped that we have had a mild winter so far...infact, I didn't even have a coat on yesterday when I walked to lunch! The problem is that deep down inside I am nervous that this weather is too good to be true. We're going to get pounded. It's going to be negative 31 degrees. Oh, the horror!

Unless it happens on January 26th...which would be good because we will be able to take out annual cross country ski trip to Whitewater, WI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful, ambs!!!

Leticia said...

Amber!

You two are the cutest couple ever! I am SO thrilled to hear from you! Sounds like things are going great for you and Ryan. Please tell him I said, "Hello!" Are you guys ever in town? If so, let us know, we'd love to have you over! Thanks so much for writing! Take care and keep in touch!

Love,
Tiece