Wednesday, August 2, 2006

That Guy With The Nametag CALLED ME!

So, this morning at work I have been researching "What's Out There" who's talking about branding, is there a rising demand? What conferences/events should the Aspire!One team know about, who should we be connecting with? Etc. etc. etc.

As part of my research I decided to send an email to Scott Ginsberg, That Guy who has worn a nametag 24/7 for 2100 days and has become famous because of it. Maybe you remember me blogging about him in the past. Anyway, his whole deal is making the world a friendlier place, approachability, and personal branding...so I thought it fit. My email asked him what his schedule was and if he would be in the Chicago area anytime soon. A minute later the phone at work rang and it was Scott, just calling me back to let me know that he will be in town on the 21st and could meet for lunch on Wednesday afternoon. Talk about customer service! GREAT! What a superb team event! A lunch with That Guy With The Nametag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool, Ambs! How fun!! Way to work!! :)