Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ive Been Tagged!

I didn't realize that this blog thing could turn into the whole "chain letter" / "friendship bread" / "keep the line alive or die" type of thing ... but because it was Tim Steven's who tagged me, I will gladly participate.

One book that changed your life: Visioneering by Andy Stanley

One book that you've read more than once: Being Good to your Husband on Purpose by Becky Hunter

One book that you'd want on a desert island: I'm taking my Bible ...I don't know about the rest of you!

One book that made you laugh: The Productive Narcissist by Michael Maccoby

One book that made you cry: I can't decide between my 9th grade math book & The O'Malley Series By Dee Henderson

One book that you wish had been written: "Building Positivity" By Mark Beeson

One book that you wish had never been written: A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

One book you are currently reading: The Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury

One book you've been meaning to read: Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth byRobert G. Allen

Tag 5 Others: I'm in the blogging sandbox now so I want to play by the rules. So let's go with Kem Meyer, Katie Holt, Scott the Nametag Guy, Lisa DeSelm & John Keim

No comments: