Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm Scott's Friend...as you can see on my nametag.

Scott Ginsberg, That Guy with the nametag...
This guy really is making a difference in the world. He is making people friendlier everywhere he goes by wearing a nametag 24/7 ... as you can see from the picture. I had the privelege of meeting with him today, on his 2,121 day wearing a name tag.

His newest book, "How To Be That Guy" has too many great insights to share. It's one of those "new hi-lighter ran out of ink" types of reads. I suggest you click & BUY IT right now.

"That Guy" is somebody who reminds everybody of nobody else. I want to be that guy!

more later...

1 comment:

Corey Mann said...

Your comment about "the radio" blew me away. I was in our room last night looking through a drawer and I found one cassette. I got a new car and it actually has a cassette player in it!

Guess what was on that cassette? The first day I came back to work after Chloe was born......weird.

I'm taking your advice and buying name-tag boy's book. If it isn't any good like you said it would be-I am making you buy me a new highlighter.