Saturday, August 12, 2006

in my mind right now...

  • Gas seems more expensive when driving 120 miles per day.
  • I wish I would have known that my Marshall Fields points would not transfer over to Macy's so that I could have used them prior the the change.
  • My canvas closet fell over this morning and woke me from a dead sleep. That can be irritating.
  • I need to pay the rent.
  • We bought Ryan the most classic 1984 Casio watch that man has ever known. It is so blogworthy that I will have to take a picture of it because it deserves its own post.
  • I haven't spent enough time laying in the sun this summer.
  • Tomorrow Ryan and I get to go with our friends Scott & Lisa to the Tigers / Sox game.
  • mmmmm ... chicken for dinner again.
  • My contacts really should be changed every two weeks. I know this because I can hardly make out what I am typing right now.

No comments: