Monday, March 27, 2006

Multiple Streams of Income

Ever since I read the book "48 Days to the Work You Love" by Dan Miller, I can't stop thinking about multiple streams of income. That is the best idea Ive heard all week. How brilliant is it to set up a system that could not fail. Individual parts of the system could fail at different times, but the system as a whole would not fail. There would always be at least one successful income source at any given time. Why don't I just take a second to get myself a few more streams of income?

I do have my Mary Kay business, which will always be there whether it's a drop now and then or a raging river.

It seems to me that somewhere deep inside I have a few great ideas that could change the world.

Now that I have identified that, I just have to figure out what those ideas are.

No comments: