Friday, March 24, 2006

May I Have Your Attention Please!

And so it begins...

Six minutes ago I decided that I've been in read-only mode for too long. I find myself absorbed for hours in the blogs of my friends. I laugh (especially when reading Corey Mann's blog), I cry, and I just got the itch to start my own while reading the blog of my dear friend Katie Holt.

Last night I did something I never thought I would ever do. I slathered tons of lotion all over my hands then put some socks on them. That Right Folks, I SLEPT WITH SOCKS ON MY HANDS! Which brings me to the title of this post. Dear Spring, can you please please come to Chicago. I am drying up over here while I wait for you!

I am nervous...my first post! Here goes...

1 comment:

katie holt said...

I LOVE THIS! this is so great! i'm so excited and i can't help but read this blog...even while at work trying not to lose my job. :)

i love you Amber, my life isn't the same when i don't get to see you!

have a great day!