Sunday, October 18, 2009

Classic Tourist Move

You know that classic pose that tourists do with the Washington Monument? The one where it looks like you're holding it or leaning on it? Well, Ryan didn't realize that's what I was trying to do when he took this picture.
The worst part is that he didn't say "Boy, you are really doing something weird for this picture." No, he just went ahead and took it even though he thought I looked ridiculous. Then I explained what I was trying to do and we tried again. Hilarious.

4 comments:

Josh Hunter said...

That photo of you trying to hold the monument but standing next to it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I was literally tearing up laughing so hard as I looked at it over and over again. Boy that is funny.

Mark Beeson said...

I like the second picture best.

katie holt said...

i agree with josh. HYSTERICAL.

i remember being there with you. your hair was a lot longer and i think we were a lot "cooler" then. (please note the sarcasm) :)

i love you friend! i'm glad you guys are having fun!

amberWIRE said...

Josh - maybe Ryan thought I was trying to look like "touchdown Jesus" at Notre Dame or something...