Tuesday, November 14, 2006

what I'm not blogging about

I'm not going to blog about Ryan's interview process...because you never know what residency program directors are sitting out there reading my blog in their free time.

All I can say is that we are currently in Wisconsin at his 4th interview...tomorrow is his 5th, and we are having a great time doing this interview thing together! I work remotely from the hotel while he is interviewing, then we jump in the car and head to the next place. Life is an adventure!

At his 2nd interview, spouses could come to the dinner, and somehow I ordered the LOUDEST bruschetta that has ever existed. I am not sure what conversation was going on around me because the sound of my own chewing in my own mouth was louder than anything else in the room! I'm hoping I didn't ruin his chances of getting accepted to their program.

We learned yesterday that we simply do not want to live in a house in our price range. We're not the "fixer upper" types. I think we'll probably check out condos from now on!

Other than that, we have a few more major visits coming up over the next few weeks. Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinatti, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, etc.

That is all I can say. If you want more info, you'll just have to call us.

4 comments:

Judy Gregory said...

Your bruschetta story made me laugh. May Jesus lead you to the city where he wants you to land.

Anonymous said...

and Jesus says Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids........I asked.

Anonymous said...

funny... i heard grand rapids or kalamazoo...

amberWIRE said...

Sounds like most commenters are voting for Michigan then?