Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sandy is Feeling Better!!

Dear Sandy,
You are my favorite teacher because you are the most beautiful teacher. I hope you feel better.
love, Cesar
I got a call from Sandy tonight and she is feeling much better! YIPPEE!! She spent 5 days in the hospital in the Domincan Republic...which I was nervous about, until she told me tonight that her room had air conditioning and a T.V. which they don't have access to anywhere else. She seemed fine with her 5 days there. :0)

I asked her how she was doing other than that, and she said we should pray for the rain to stop long enough for her clothes to dry. She has to hand-wash everything...which was fine until the rainy season began a few weeks ago. Since then, everything she washes get's layed out to dry and basically gets rained on continuously. She said they are running out of clothes, and are planning on wearing what they have on today from now on until something else gets dry.

I am never complaining again about having to run our dryer twice in order for our clothes to get dry.

No comments: