Tuesday, November 7, 2006

TWO BLOGS!!

It's official. I now have two blogs!
I AM A BLOGAHOLIC!!
  1. A Time For Shenanigans : which will continue to be filled with shenanigans, stories & pictures of the everyday life of Amber & Ryan.
  2. amberWIRE : Which will be targeted for my more professional audience who is not as interested in hearing about my recent adventure falling down at the grocery store.

So, each of the blogs will have a link to the other blog under the "other places to find me" section in the sidebar. As you can see on the side of this blog, there is a link to amberWIRE.com, which takes you there at the click of a button. On my amberWIRE site there is a link in the sidebar that says "A Time for Shenanigans" which will take you directly here.

This is so fun! I love writing with you in mind...and now I can expand my audience by separating my personal life from my professional one.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this transition, so check out both blogs and leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear / read some occasional thoughts about you and Ryan - your personal life. I like it all - the whole Cox story! :)

Anonymous said...

I tip my hat to YOU, Ambs!! :)
love ya bunches!
jess

Anonymous said...

the dates on amberWIRE are a bit off.