Ruby and I made a special turkey for Ryan's desk at work. Over the course of a couple of weeks I asked Ruby to tell me things she was thankful for about her daddy. I wrote the best ones, exactly as she said them, on the turkey feathers so Ryan would get a good laugh at work.
Here are some of the things Ruby is thankful for about her daddy:
- Ruby is thankful for... "The scoop in Daddy's coffee"
- "I'm thankful for Daddy. What else are you thankful for?"
- Ruby is thankful for... "Daddy going to the special special car wash."
- "I'm thankful that Daddy buys at the store at night."
- "Are you thankful for Daddy used to sit in Baby Clara's Bumbo when he was born?"
- "I'm thankful for HE GRILLS!" (mommy is thankful for this one too!)
- "I'm thankful for Daddy and Daddy... and Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," etc., etc., etc.,
- Ruby is thankful for... "Did Daddy tickle you?"
Clara is thankful for her Daddy too... she just tells him by drooling all over his shirt.