Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today...

  • I wore a dress to work. It's 60 degrees just in time for my jeans to be getting a bit tight.

  • I cancelled my MySpace account. I never check it and I don't like the ads.

  • The baby kicked me with both feet and punched me with both hands all at the same time - very weird feeling! Maybe we've got a feisty one!

  • Ryan watered the lawn...well, it's going to be a lawn eventually.

  • I ate a PB&J sandwich for lunch. I love them. I eat them for lunch pretty much every day.

  • The girls from work took me to dinner for a little baby shower. So fun! Here's a picture to show you exactly how much fun.

1 comment:

katie holt said...

you're so cute! i love it!! you're getting so close, i can't believe that you're going to be a mom in two months. WHAT??!?! that's amazing. i love you! miss you!