Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bacheloring it up

Aaron and the boys have been bacheloring it up all week before the wedding. Tuesday night Aaron took Ryan, John and Robbie to the Orlando Magic/Philadelphia 76ers playoff game.

Wednesday Dad took Aaron, John, Ryan and Josh to Wekiwa Springs for some canoeing/fishing...which turned out to be more of a canoeing trip and less of a fishing one.
Thursday John, Ryan and Dad painted Aaron's new house where he a Tracy will move in after the honeymoon.

Friday night after the rehearsal dinner all the guys had poker night and today (Saturday) they all went target shooting.

I can't wait to get home from vacation so I can see my hubby! haha.

2 comments:

Rebekah Wallace said...

i can't wait to see pictures from your week! I know how much I love my younger brother and can't imagine how much joy and pride you are feeling celebrating his marriage.

katie holt said...

don't think i didn't notice that ryan is wearing hope colors. blah!

i love you friend! are you still working??? i have marketing questions for you, i'll email you!

glad you had a great time and you kept that baby in until you got home :)