Saturday, March 1, 2008

Link Love

I follow quite a few blogs...just because they aren't all in my sidebar doesn't mean I'm not reading. I have become a HUGE fan of my Google Reader. It's so awesome. New posts come to me instead of me spending time going out to check for new posts!

So, here's who I read. If you have suggestions on people I should be reading, leave me a comment!

My Family: Mark Beeson, Chris Cox, Sarah Cox

Peeps from Granger: Rob & Michelle, Mark & Kem Meyer, Tim Stevens, DC Curry, Butch Whitmire, Mark Waltz, Lisa DeSelm, Lindsay Wasik, Todd & Jami, Angie Qualey, Ruby Moyer, Katie Holt, Becky Callendar, Kathy Guy, Dan Vukmirovich, Jeff Myers, Kristin Baker, Kyle Sagarsee, Mandy Conforth, Corey Mann, J Aquila, Elizabeth Keim

Friends from Hope: Matt, Jessica, Luke & Lindsey, Noel & Heidi, Jen Wolthuis, Bryan & Michelle, Bill & Elizabeth, Letecia Dykema, Mindy Denning, Tara Foreman, Colleen Stickl, Tim & Brooke Keeler

Other Friends: Heather Hammond, Kris & Joanna, Heather Stevens, Sarah Fisel, Sean & Kelli, Sharon Hughes, Mike, Kate

Ministry/Business Betterness: Judy Gregory, Tim Schraeder, Mark Batterson, Pete Kim, Todd Rhodes, Jenn Collins, Anne Jackson, Carlos Whittaker, Jon Laberdia, Tony Morgan, Neil Greathouse, Scott Ginsberg, Scott Hodge, Seth Godin, Terry Storch, Prodigal Jon,

Photo Guru's: Daley Hake, Dustin Bryson, Blur,

Other good reads: Dwight Schrute, Jessica Hagy, Heather Armstrong, Natalie, Michelle's Mom, Michelle's Sister, Nic & Jen


p.s. I just won the "most links within a single post" contest.

10 comments:

Miss Mandy said...

Ahhh..thanks for the link love. <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey - I was going to go to church this morning and lead the services there...but found myself compelled to read all posts mentioned. Looks like we'll have to add evening services at GCC this week...if I can finish the required reading by then...
- Mark Beeson (Daddy)

Sarah said...

Hi Amber! Thanks for reading my blog. You are great and I think I will call you today. I read a lot of the blogs that are on your sidebar and they make me happy. Congrats on the win!

Kathy Guy said...

Thanks Amber - I so enjoy seeing life through your joy! Kathy

Flame Lilly said...

I'm so honored to be mentioned in your link love!! I've been meaning to add you to my sidebar, but have not got around to it!! SOON!!
Enjoy the sun! I'ts sunny here too and just beautiful!! Mid 70's!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for the love and I really dig your new header!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link love! i love following your blog, too!

J Aquila said...

I Miss you pal. I wish we could hang together with our spouses. Thanks for the love.

Keep me laughing. You're a great friend.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! thanks for the link! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok - I'll admit. I've been a lurker for a couple weeks now. Found you by searching through the blogs of Grand Rapids. Feel free to read me if you want to!!!