Friday, June 9, 2006

Red or Blue?

Over the last 9 months I have become increasingly aware of the need for people and for organizations to know about red rules and blue rules and the difference between the two.
Mark Waltz, Pastor of Connections at GCC, writes about this in his book "First Impressions, Creating WOW experiences in your church."

Click HERE to read Mark's Blog

Back to the book;

Red rules are those that cannot be broken.
Blue rules, on the other hand, are important because they help systems operate smoothly, but breaking them does not create life-threatening situations. Over the last 9 months I have learned from personal experience that many organizations treat these rules with equal importance.



More people should read Mark's book ... which would save me the hassle of teaching this concept to everyone myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, Amber! I'm really grateful you've found the book to be so helpful. It's a book you could have written. If I know you at all, it's how you see and live life. I'm grateful for the common passion to help people know they matter... to God ... and to us, his people.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»