Tuesday, June 20, 2006

EXAM TIME

Yesterday morning Ryan saw his last patient of his 3rd year of med school! He is almost in his 4th and final year! CRAZY how fast the time goes!! I am learning that more and more as I get older. When we first got married I though it would take forever for Ryan to become a doctor, but now he is only a year away! Tomorrow is his oral exam and Friday is the written exam. When he finishes, we're going to make the long-haul to Devil's Lake to spend a couple of days with Max and Meredith Lederhos before they move back to Colorado. They have been wonderful friends to us during their time in Chicago. I will have lots of pictures to show you after our week there.

Until then, here is a satelite view of Devil's Lake. You can see Cox Cottage in Clark's Cove on the left side of the picture. If you look really close you can see me catching some rays on the dock...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»