Sunday, June 18, 2006

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


Happy Father's Day to my first date, the man who took me on our "Special Day" to Eddies Steak Shed for waffles the size of my plate, the man who taught me to bait my own hook and filet my own fish, the man who modeled what a husband should look like, the man who makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe, the man who took me with him to more leadership, John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Rick Warren conferences than any 7th grader should be allowed to go to! Happy Father's Day to the man who loves my mom so much and puts his family first - eventhough he has lots of other things to do, to the man who chaperroned my 5th Grade feild trip to the Swamp Stomp and took pictures of all of my friends covered in mud, to the man who grabbed a rattlesnake by the tail before it could strike me and ripped of his rattle, to the man who gave me the courage to snorkel in the dark night waters of Sweetwater Lake by leaving me a trail of bubbles to follow, to the man who built me some stilts, and then gave me some band-aids, to the man who would drive up to Holland just to take me to lunch, to the man who patiently bunny-hopped down the toll road while teaching me how to drive a stick-shift, to the man who let me go on mission trips all over the world starting in 6th grade, to the man who encouraged, cheered, supported and backed me up no matter what. I love you Daddy! You are the most incredible father a girl could ever ask for!

6 comments:

katie holt said...

i miss camp adventure. my summers arent the same when they don't include camp. it's so so sad to me.

Anonymous said...

No Father could be more proud. I thank God for you Amber. I love you.
- Daddy

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.