Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Week in Review

Christopher came over last weekend for some grilled BBQ and Buffalo wings. Yes, as you can see from the pictures Chris has become a full-fledged, college art student, beard-wearing dreg. I like it. I think if anyone can pull of the educated hipster mountain man look, it's him.
My favorite kind of snow is melting snow. We had temps in the 40's and even up to 50 this week! It has been really hard for me to not get my hopes up that Spring has arrived and I've survived another winter. It's difficult for me to accept that more cold, snowy Michigan weather is still on it's way. bla.

Ruby has been wearing 17 bracelets and 4 necklaces at all times. I don't know how this happened - but she seems to be quite a fancier lady than her mother.
The best part of the week was that Ryan planned a spontaneous date night last night and even arranged child care! I was totally surprised since we went out on Monday for Valentines Day. He took me to HopCat for dinner then to the Grand Rapids Griffins game after that. It was really fun to just hang out together, laughing, conversing and enjoying a hockey game (and enjoying watching the hockey fans) together.

I love my life.

No comments: