Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Sister and Niece

Last weekend I got to visit my precious niece Lydia in the NICU and to throw my sister a baby shower with a bunch of her friends.

Lydia is such a cutie. She has a dimple chin - and is actually getting some meat on her bones! She's so close to 4 pounds... within 2/3 of an ounce! We are all so thrilled with her progress and growth.
I loved that I got to throw a baby shower for my sister. She has poured into the lives of dozens of young girls - mentoring them, leading them, loving them through their years as middle school and high school students. She has been a part of their lives as she served beside John as a youth leader in Granger's Student Ministry. Those were the girls at the shower, and my favorite part was hearing each of them tell Ang why they thought she would be a great mom.

No comments: