Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6 - Jesus Calling

I AM able to to far beyond all that you ask or imagine. Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish. Ask My Spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me. Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered. Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention. Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life.

EPHESIANS 3:20-21; ROMANS 8:6; ISAIAH 40:30-31; REVELATION 5:13

4 comments:

Leticia said...

We're praying!!! This is a beautiful picture of Lydia and your dad!

McElroy Family Happenings said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Have been thinking of and praying for you all regularly.

Jeanna said...

I love how God is sending you (most likely) exactly what you need to hear during this time = His promises and words of encouragement.

Ang and Lydia, along with all of the Beeson and Keim families, have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

You have a beautiful niece :)

April Gann said...

Still praying! Thanks for sharing these sweet words and pictures, Amber. (And just bought Jesus is Calling).